SECTION .5 - MOBILE APP
- The purpose of this PP is to ensure that:
- You are aware of and have complete control over what End-User Data you provide to the Company, and how the same is and will be used by the Company;
- You are at all times aware of the rights available to you with respect to your End-User Data;
- The information provided by you is processed, stored, and used in accordance with the applicable laws, including with respect to maintaining appropriate data protection and privacy infrastructure.
- We insist upon the highest standards for securing End-User Data and maintaining customer information privacy.
- We have already specified (under points 4 and 5 of the ToS) the kind of End-User Data (PII and otherwise) that we require, collect, access, and store during the period of account creation and thereafter during your usage of the Services. You have the right, at any time, to choose not to provide us with any of this information and to ask us to delete the same, if required. However, doing so may result in the subsequent suspension/hampering of all or a part of the Services.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on Your computer when the You accesses the Platform. The Platform may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions within the database driven areas of the Platform. Once you leave our Platform, these cookies expire. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
- All the information that we collect from You during your usage of the Services is stored either on our own servers, or on [third-party] servers located around the world. We access the information on the cloud. Our third-party service provider uses globally accepted standards for ensuring and maintaining the protection, security, confidentiality, and privacy of all data on its servers.
- We work hard to protect You from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of any of your data that we hold. Pursuant to the same, we have implemented globally accepted standards and procedures to maintain ongoing data protection and privacy by ensuring the following:
- The encryption of all data using secure server software, which is among the best software available today for secure transactions.
- The pseudonymization of all data collected by us, by ensuring that all PII is kept/stored separately from all the remaining information, to ensure that the remaining data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person, unless actively merged or joined with the PII;
- The constant review of our information collection, storage and processing practices, including this ToS, PP, and the physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- The constant upgradation and/or alteration of our policies as may be necessary to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, protection, privacy, security, and accessibility of all data and systems;
- Limiting the disclosure of PII to our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Our services, only on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that person/entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill Your request and requirements under the services.
- Once you start using the Services, both you shall have the below mentioned rights. If you wish to exercise any of the below rights, it will be your responsibility to provide us with a written request so that we may take the appropriate action:
- Delete/erase all PII (or all data) pertaining to you that we may have on our systems. This provision will not apply to any data or PII that we may need to retain pursuant to any applicable law or any request/requirement of a public/government body, whether in your country of residence or not;
- Rectify, modify, or alter any of the PII or other data pertaining to you, if you have identified any mistake, error or inaccuracy in the same.
- Restrict or limit the manner and ways in which your information/data is processed or used by us;
- Export and provide a you with a copy of all your data, including the PII, that we may have on our servers. This includes all data and server logs pertaining to activities and behaviour on the App as well.
- We will make all commercially reasonable best efforts to comply with all of the above requests (when received) as soon as possible. If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, kindly send an email to [_].
You acknowledge that becoming a user of the Services signifies your assent to this PP. In the event there are any changes to this PP or in the way we treat any of your data, we shall intimate you of the same via email at least 1 (one) week prior to the enforcement of such change. We will also display a notice on the App regarding the above. If after your receipt of a notice of change to the ToS or PP you do not object to the same and/or continue to use the Services, you will be assumed to have provided your consent to the changes.
As stated previously, we provide all End-Users with the option and choice of opting-out of receiving the Services, at any time.
Name: Chocomore Group, Inc
Email ID: email@example.com
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any End-User Data, if the same is either (a) required under point 4.1 above; or (b) was effected through no fault, act, or omission of the Company.
- We reserve our right to offer our services to any other client/prospective client without restriction.
- By registering or by using the App, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of your data in the manner described herein.
SECTION 1 - CHOCOMORE.COM
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
406 S. Boulder Avenue, Suite 400 Tulsa, OK 74103
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
406 S. Boulder Avenue, Suite 400 Tulsa, OK 74103